As a Society, Auchrobert Community Energy Society is driven by high ethical standards as defined by the international co-operative movement and by the values of co-operation and democracy as well as a commercial ethos.
Auchrobert is a community benefit society owned by its Members for the benefit of the community. Members are protected by limited liability status. Its constitution is in the form of Rules approved by and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority.
Co-operative Values & Principles:
- Self help and self-responsibility
- Democracy and equality
- Honesty and openness
- Social responsibility
- Autonomy and independence
- Member economic participation
- Opportunities for education
- Concern for community
- Co-operation among co-operatives